Protected by Copyscape Plagiarism Check

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Searching for new background for Pinky Shine


Today I feel so bored and sleepy. Then I signed in into my Pinky Shine and I found out that "omg my blog so dull la". Then Linie Azlenee saja je buat I sakit hati by showing her new background for her blog. Debushhh so gorjes! It's really killed me to search new background haha. I google some of the cute girlih and of course pink and insert into my cart so easy for me to do the selection. But I really don't know which one is the better one. Here my shortlisted background.




fairy dust







bravo brown








thin roof wider








pieces of heavent





Below backgrounds really cute you know. Cute sangat sangat!



easter greeting







easter la femme







grungedup easter







hounds tooth easter




 


sugar spring


I still keep searching the match one with Pinky Shine and hope my blog will look mor gorjes!







No comments:

Post a Comment