Protected by Copyscape Plagiarism Check

Saturday, March 20, 2010

Silence is Golden


On 1st March 2010, everything gone for me. I stepped in the office with so gloomy face and I knew everybody questioning.. "apa jadi dgn nesma?" Whole day I was like tunggul and my eyes like Pontianak Harum Sundal Malam haha. They know something is going wrong but they were surprised because before this I was so cheerfull, easy going, happy go lucky, accessible, flexible and never look problematic la. But then that day, I morally down. Why? For me silence is golden. But hey you all, don't worry I was ok! haha. Remember I still laughing, still did a joke, still kecoh kecoh and still loyar burok. haha. You know me rite..

And I still remember one of my friends came to me and said "You never show your feeling all this time. You are so secretive and everyday you just happy go lucky, accessible and flawless (this one I tambah sendiri hahaha). But today you can't hide from us. Your face shows that. You need to let go."

I touched..

"I never thought to share my feeling with anyone as I just want to share the happiness part only with everyone. I am happy if you are happy."

Friends, you know how much I love you all?












2 comments: