Protected by Copyscape Plagiarism Check

Thursday, February 4, 2010

Sunway Carnival - Buang Kuman Dalam Purse!

On last Saturday we went to Sunway Carnival Penang. After 3 4 days got stressed with MQA visits~ oohh headache! What happen with tuutttt and the tuutttt whatsoever tuuuttttt really tuuuttttt... hahaha (excuse me dont dont misunderstood ok). Sooo the best therapy is........ *buang kuman dlm purse* hahaha (a new pepatah from Puan Rusnizah a.k.a Kak Jij). What is buang kuman dalam purse? You will find out after this....


Had our best lunch at Junction Kopitiam (halal)..

meals:
1 set Chicken Chop Black Pepper (recommended)
1 set Chicken Chop, Egg Rice
1 set Chinese Fried Rice with Soup (recommended)
1 set breads with peanut butter (recommended)

drinks:
Ice Tea
White Coffee (recommended)






































buang kuman dalam purse:
3 pairs of VOIR shoes
1 pair of VINCCI shoe
2-4 dresses and t-shirts from F.O.S





























Time to go home with satisfied mood* wink wink wink.. We've got what we want! We wasted what we should! We successfully buang kuman dalam purse. I felt soooo ringan my purse after all the kumans sudah lari~ 






Again muka puas hati fuhhhhh... We just got 2 hours for shopping and we did it! haha..





Actually my intention just to buy VINCCI (same pattern but more cute I think, however my size out of stock so felt sooo frusted).. so I switch off my intention then while waiting for my frens trying2 shoes, suddenly my eyes stuck at this pair of shoe and I request my size (size 5), and ok fits, I take and buy!





 

2 comments:

  1. yeah that rite nesma..
    buang kuman..
    minggu ni buang kuman lagi..
    i loike!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. linie azlenee..yeah really did it!
    last week sunway carnival then dis week queensbay~OMG!

    ReplyDelete