Protected by Copyscape Plagiarism Check

Sunday, May 9, 2010

I miss my SONY CYBERSHOT

.
A week without SONY CYBERSHOT likes Nasi Lemak without Sambal. Nasi Lemak kah tanpa sambal? Mana boleh... Baik makan nasi lauk je. Ok sudah. Aku mengarut lagi. SONY CYBERSHOT now is under my big brother's supervision. Why? He is borrowing my SONY CYBERSHOT and he promised to exchange with his Celcom Broadband but he forgot. Oh Are you sure you have forgotten? Nevermind. He has allowed me to borrowed his rubber stamp (Certified True Copy and his Official rubber stamp) so whenever I want to use it I can just stamp and sign by my own. haha. Not good Not good..

So a week without my lovely camera, I have to use my handphone's camera and my old handycam. But I can't live without my camera. haha poyo!

Miss you a lot dear.....................................................My Camera!






---nh

No comments:

Post a Comment