Protected by Copyscape Plagiarism Check

Sunday, March 14, 2010

Jiwa Kacau - I really hate this feeling ! !

--

I don't know what to do instead of sits alone and crying.

I went for vacation then after I returned I still have bad feeling.
I went for shopping then after I returned I still keep thinking.
I keep thinking bad side, but then I still keep wanting.
I tried to look happy then at the end I still have hurting.
I talked to somebody then I still feel burden.
I am throwing that memories, I still keep going after them.
I am praying every day, I still cannot think rationally.
I think I am strong today, but tomorrow I will fall again.
I found someone else to be with, then I know I am pretending.
I keep working for avoiding me to think but then I feel bleeding!

I really really hate this feeling.





--nh

No comments:

Post a Comment