Protected by Copyscape Plagiarism Check

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Down to Nature - I found my Destiny



Last weekend I followed a trip to Pulau Lagenda a.k.a Langkawi. So rite time at the rite place. Mission to clear out my mind. So I really hope I can leave all nonsense stuffs there. Bye bye!

Damn so having great time in there and thus I feel fresh.

I don't want to write a lot since I feel my body quite weak. I having caugh plus my head a bit warm. I think maybe I have potential to fall sick. Hope not!

Let the pics make a story




depart to Langkawi





Had my breakfast with LEXUS Peanut Choc





Arrived at Langkawai Jetty and did some shopping. Yeah!

















Thats our bus.. Chantek kan?





Kilim Geopark Forest. Searching for location





Nak naik bot










Apa ntah dorang kat belakang ni nak mengikut. haha. Ni kat Gua Kelawar



Kanak kanak riang tengok ikan sumpit



In front of my eyes. Selalu tengok kat dalam gambar..





Cable car









View from the top. Fantastic ! !









The shoe make for walking..



This is only for day 1.. Day 2?









No comments:

Post a Comment